Chipotle Mayonnaise

I came up with this spicy spread to add a kick to my TLT sandwich (recipe to follow). I'm working on making my own chipotle sauce but in the meantime the canned variety will work. Once I crack the code on a homemade chipotle sauce, I'll post it and update this recipe. I make this dressing in large batches so I can use it in a variety of sandwiches, especially the TLT and veggie burgers. If you have other suggestions for uses, let me know!

Chipotle Mayonnaise

1 1/4 cup vegan mayonnaise
1 7oz can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
2/3 lime, juiced
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 1/2 tbsp cilantro (optional)

Add all ingredients to a small food processor and blend until smooth

Prep Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 2 cups

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds really good, I'll have to give it a try.

janessa said...

I might make this to go with the jackfruit I'm gonna experiment with. Jackfruit tacos with chipotle mayo?? Maybe.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers